America needs alternatives to MISEDUCATION in schools:
We have an answer.
Will you join us?
Our nation's educational leaders are misguiding classroom curriculum, introducing students to inappropriate and incorrect information. And, when parents get involved, schools cry foul play.
Pledge to fight MISEDUCATION in America's schools by:
- Advocating for a classic, American education that cultivates Christlike, well-educated, hardworking, patriotic citizens
- Promoting parent choice and partnership in education
- Standing against people who describe parents as pests, rather than partners, in our educational system
- Strengthening the pillars of American life, especially character, faith, freedom, and hard work
Hard Work U. Presents:
The Young Patriots Memory Time Kit
To fight MISEDUCATION in America's schools, College of the Ozarks is taking its classic, American education and making it available to everyday Americans through patriotic education kits.
The first kit is the Young Patriots Memory Time Kit, a kindergarten through the sixth-grade curriculum.
This kit helps everyday Americans teach students the importance of historic American values and virtues, just as they do at College of the Ozarks.
Through fun, interactive activities in this kit, students learn about - and memorize - documents from America’s past like
- The Bill of Rights
- The Preamble to the Constitution
- and the Gettysburg Address
Through fun, interactive activities.
It also offers students the opportunity to learn about American history, including America’s
- 50 states and capitals
- and significant events that have shaped our national story.